60. Tyler The Creator WolfHAVING FUN IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH SO BE HAPPY SO YOU DONT DIE AND CATCH SOMETHING AND DONT BE ON THE INTERNET 24/7. IF YOU'RE EATING WITH FRIENDS PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND TALK ABOUT SHIT FUCK
Tyler The creator - Wolf [ Full Album ]
59. Unknown Mortal Orchestra IIThese dudes fuck with Nazz.
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II (Full Album)
58. Lil B 05 Fuck EmOne of the most important people artists ever.
57. Deerhunter MonomaniaYou wrote a song on this album.
Deerhunter - Monomania (Full Album) HD LP/Vinyl Rip
56. Gun Outfit Hard Coming DownYo, these dudes aren't on twitter.
Gun Outfit soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/gun-outfit
55. Thee Oh Sees Floating CoffinChicka chicka chicka uh uh uh. Shalalala.
54. Potty Mouth Hell BentYo, when you search for "Potty Mouth Katy Perry" this is literally it:
Potty mouth @katyperry dropped an f-bomb during her NARM Award acceptance speech! Watch here: http://t.co/hbItkvhP
— PopCrush (@PopCrush) May 13, 2012
53. Pissed Jeans Honeys"We're changing our name to Virgin Mobile Pissed Jeans." Walk off stage after the show and keep playing the bass.
stream some / buy all of it here: https://www.subpop.com/releases/pissed_jeans/honeys
52. Run the Jewels Run the JewelsThis is mostly here because it was free. JK guys.
51. Priests Tape TwoSup Priests.
50. No Age An ObjectBuzzfeed says that Dean is the 11th hottest vegan: http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/vegans-are-hot.
49. 2 Chainz B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time2 Chainz: Probably not vegan.
DATPIFF the chopped/screwed version http://www.datpiff.com/2-Chainz-Boats-2-Me-Time-mixtape.530364.html
48. Connections Private AirplaneCongrats to 2013 Rock & roll hall of fame inductees Connections on their big win. Lorde is their singer now.
47. Roomrunner Ideal CitiesOn 120 Minutes that one video was like "Dale Crover featuring Roomrunner and Mike Jones." A month later, it was a buzz clip. A month after that, it peaked at #14 on MTV's Top 20 Countdown. A month after that, they were opening for Live. Dream big, kids.
46. X-Ray Pop Pirate! The Dark Side of the XWait, so now we have to think of shit to say for every one of these?
45. Pity Sex Dark WorldYo sup.
44. Yvette Processhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys_(disambiguation)
Yz is the first letter after Z, proven by this chart:
43. Trindad Jame$ Don't Be S.A.F.E.Fuck da club up. This guy is photogenic. On instragram straight flexin'.
42. Yo La Tengo FadeIra swings the guitar around in a big circle throwing it around all high n shit.
41. Pusha T My Name Is My NameMalice and Ma$e are pretty much the same guy now.
MYSPACE LOL: https://myspace.com/pushat/music/album/my-name-is-my-name-19238641
40. Oneohtrix Point Never R Plus SevenThanks to this album, our brains turned into mushy liquid.
39. Miley Cyrus BangerzWayne Coyne is a punk bitch. We will fuck this dude up.
Miley wtf you don't have a bandcamp how are you gonna get facebook likes without a bandcamp https://soundcloud.com/mileycyrus
38. Polvo SiberiaSo just now, we had to get into a brawl against Wayne Coyne because he wasn't really into our recently launched diss campaign against him. Luckily, Polvo had our backs, and they're all like tough and sporty, so we fucked him up good.
37. Stark Reality Acting, Thinking, Feeling: The Complete Works 1968-1978"Guys, I'm high on dope right now." (Someone on trailer park boys just said that.)
36. Ariana Grande Yours TrulyAriana, you took down your Bandcamp. It's ok though. We asked her why, and she just shrugged and said "meh." Like it wasn't even a big deal. We commend her confidence, continuing to exude her exhilarating demeanor despite a glaring lack of Bandcamp presence. Musicians take note. This is how you make it in the biz. Don't listen to Courtney Love. That's how you played the game pre-Bandcamp.
35. Rodan Fifteen Quiet Years
34. Cave Threace
33. Drake Nothing Was the SameSharted from the bottom.
Drake fuck you for removing your Bandcamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRducErGG1U
32. Palehound Bent NailYo not only do they RULE but they also have a Bandcamp YESYESYESYES
31. Fat History Month Bad History MonthCouchboy killed the conch.
30. Gunk Gradual ShoveTime for a little fuck music.
29. Pretty & Nice Golden Rules for Golden People
ooooh! Well this album isn't on their bandcamp, but looks like they have some remixes coming out soon...
28. Surface To Air Missive Surface To Air Missiveshred-it.com
27. Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats Mind Control
Always remember: http://acidcoven.com/
26. Yuck Glow & BeholdWe shall forgive them for neglecting to title their 2nd album "Fuck" like we had been hoping. (They're already recording LP3, which is probably classified info, and we possibly just spilled the beans, but luckily no one reads this so it's ok.)
25. Body/Head Coming Apartdune
24. Beyoncé Beyoncé
Not much goin on here: http://bandcamp.com/tag/beyonce
23. Juana Molina Wed 21Winner of "most mysterious noir-jams" award.
22. Tera Melos X'ed OutPEDALS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVkp275-6U
21. Jackson Scott MelbourneYo Jack.
20. Krill Lucky Leaves
@hkarnutz puked in the krill car and is now passed out on the krill air mattress. 2014 startin off right — krill (@krilliamhmacy) January 1, 2014
19. Guerilla Toss Gay DiscoBarilla Past http://www.barilla.com/
18. Joanna Gruesome Weird SisterThe Statue of Liberty of punk rock.
17. Omar Souleyman Wenu WenuWhen you're clapping along to the dancey jams at the show, and then suddenly Omar reveals himself in all his sunglassed mustached glory, with the headdress and everything, and you're just like "oh my fucking god avocado really is the new bacon. i have seen the light and it is avocado and maybe some steamed kale on the side."
16. Chance The Rapper Acid RapYa blew it.
15. Palberta My Pal BertaHot cross buns.
14. William Onyeabor Who is William Onyeabor?Yo, snow day. No school tomorrow.
13. Tony Molina Dissed and DismissedThe Eagles of Power Violence.
12. Action Bronson & Party Supplies Blue Chips 2The newest addition to the WCBS-FM family.
11. Two Inch Astronaut Bad BrotherBig big big brother.
10. Ciara Ciarahttp://thesierragrille.com/
9. Swearin' Surfing StrangeMaking The Band 2 got nothin on Swearin'. They spit hot fire.
8. Jute Gyte DiscontinuitiesOnly microtones forever.
7. Rodion G.A. The Lost TapesSpace is the blaze.
6. My Bloody Valentine m b vEditor's note: I can't Google this band's name anymore because the results include the title screen of the movie My Bloody Valentine 3D which is too scary for me see without gasping for air.
Now a non profit organization: http://www.mybloodyvalentine.org/
5. Jai Paul [demos]Just wanna have a good tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
4. Kurt Vile Wakin on a Pretty DazeSup Kurt.
No album stream available, but we found this thing: https://soundcloud.com/kurtvile/kv-mixtape
3. Kanye West YeezusDem bleeps and bloops still sounds dopest in the summertime.
2. Ovlov AmSo much am.
1. Earl Sweatshirt Doris
want u to hear music — EARL (@earlxsweat) July 31, 2014