Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nothing is happening.. so I'll write about Game Show Network

I'm having trouble thinking of anything to write about but I was planning on just posting music lists and youtube videos here anyway.. so I guess it's not such a big deal.

I was going to write something about how Game Show Network stopped showing all their older programming like Press Your Luck (now replaced with a newer boring version called Whammy!) and even stopped showing Lingo which was one of their best original shows for years.. And instead they're now focusing on bullshit like Deal Or No Deal reruns.. and then I was going to quickly mention how I'll always miss those classic episodes of Match Game they used to show on Saturday mornings with Richard Dawson and Betty White and Charles Nelson Reilly.. they pretty much always had the same 6 celebrities in every episode, and they would always go on these tediously amazing joke-tangents that ended up delaying the game from being played for minutes at a time..



Yeah anyway.. I'm not gonna post what I original wrote about it cos it was boring. I'll find some old lists or somethin..

No comments:

Post a Comment