Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Taste My Lethargy

As I mentioned earlier, the all new and improved Taste My Kids does not seem to actually be an improvement since I can't think of shit to write about as easily as I did several years ago.. I'm hoping it will all come back to me in a rush sometime soon. It will help more when there's actually new topics to discuss..

I'm thinking about posting mp3 mixes here.. I already made one, and I might post it later this week, and may continue posting them on a weekly basis.

And of course there's still the top 5 videos ever to look forward to, which I'll be posting as some point.. Seeing as how not a single person has mentioned anything about it to me, I'm guessing putting some kind of rush on finishing that list isn't really necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment