998. Didn't get a flat tire yet.
996. Mr. Pickles
995. Rick & Morty
994. Bob's Burgers
993. We figured out which dude Panda Bear is. For some reason we thought Avey Tare was Panda Bear, and we thought the tall dude was Avey Tare, and we didn't know the drummer was Panda Bear because when we saw them live his voice sorta sounded like Scott Walker and not anything like the dude who sings "Comfy In Nautica"
992. Midnight. Just kidding they were 2014 but we caught it in time for Hot Mix 2014. They're like our new favorite band though probably.
991. Just kidding Palberta is our favorite band.
990. Just kidding it's Ovlov. But also Jute Gyte.
989. Actually it really might be Midnight for real.
988. Supreme Clientele II? Oh puh-leez.
987. That chick from Kero Kero Bonito
986. Dragonball Z Broly
985. Frank Pierre
983. The Boondocks
982. PJ Harvey
986 through 4. Spicy pizza or spicy pasta
3. Rae Sremmurd "that one that's probably like track 5 or 6"
2. Paul McCartney & Kanye West "Only One"
1. Wait what http://pitchfork.com/news/57923-frank-ocean-lil-b-in-the-studio-together/