Wow, we have guest contributors now. It's almost like we're a legit online publication with actual readers or something.
Special thanks to guest contributor @Maura for rushing over some last minute end-of-year craziness. And by "last minute," we're referring to our suggestion to submit lists written in less than 60 seconds. Without further delay:
TOP LATE '80S/EARLY '90S SONGS THAT I PUT ON REPEAT AT LEAST ONCE
8. enuff z'nuff, 'happy holiday'
7. michael jackson, 'why you wanna trip on me'
6. cry of love, 'peace pipe'
5. cycle sluts from hell, 'i wish you were a beer'
4. pretty boy floyd, 'rock and roll (is gonna set the night on fire)'
3. damn yankees, 'where you goin' now'
2. toy matinee, 'last plane out'
1. roachford, 'cuddly toy'
TOP POLAR SELTZER FLAVORS
6. blueberry lemonade
5. strawberry champagne
4. raspberry mojito
3. blackberry bergamot
2. triple berry
1. fudge cheesecake
TOP FRUIT FLY TRAPS (thanks bananas)
5. red wine
4. raspberry mojito polar seltzer
3. apple cider vinegar
1. apple cider vinegar/palmolive
BEST CROSSWORD PUZZLE ANSWER THAT SHOWED UP A LOT WITH CLUES THAT MADE ME GIGGLE EVERY TIME, BECAUSE THEY WERE ALWAYS ABOUT EYELINER OR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
top three lists i almost made
3. top pieces i almost wrote but didn't
2. most poignant-in-2014 lines from 'we didn't start the fire'
1. best places i fell asleep in 2014 (still might do this one tbh)