Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Junefest...

Junefest certainly had its ups and downs this year.. And I've had some bummer/boring Junefests in my life, but 2010 was certainly a memorable one.. and a decently happy one for the most part. I'm happy to report I did see lots of great bands during this year's Junefest, and I'm gonna try and post some videos soon... I'd certainly like to post more videos but editing through Flip Camera clips is super time consuming, unfortunately... Perhaps sometime this summer I'll get to post some hot vids of bands such as Hooray For Earth, BrokeNCYDE, Nachtmystium, and Polvo among others..

As for Taste My Kids, I felt Junefest shouldn't close completely without a few more t.scene releases, which I'm now gonna try and post here quickly before heading off to sleep.. Lots more t.scene will be coming in July, along with the highly anticipated top 40 of our big summer countdown, "80 Jams From The 80's."

Saying goodbye to Junefest is always tearful, but don't forget there's still 2.5 months of summer left...

No comments:

Post a Comment