Monday, August 15, 2011

2000's Guilt #19: Madonna “Don’t Tell Me” (2000)

There's no point in lying... 90% of the reason why this is here is because of Stella's "Raking Leaves" short. The other 10% is because it's her only good song of the past 15 years, although not quite the gem that SPIN called "the emotionally richest pop throwaway since the Supremes..." The weird guitar sample helped tremendously. The world needs more weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment