Monday, August 31, 2009

Pitchfork's shitty videos list

The official Taste My Kids "20 Best Promo Videos Ever" list will be continuing in due time, but I'd just like to quickly post something that went up yesterday, just so everyone can know what a shitty list of "Best videos" looks like..

P2K: The Top 50 Music Videos of the 2000s

This is Pitchfork's best videos of the decade. There are 2 huge differences between the Taste My Kids list and Pitchfork's.. the first huge difference is that no one will ever read the one posted here, whereas everyone and their mother reads Pitchfork. And the second huge difference is that you can't fuck with the Taste My Kids list, whereas you most certainly can fuck with their list. Because it really sucks hard. Weezer's "Pork And Beans" is their #3 best video of the decade. And I really don't need to go any further than that, because I've already made my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment