Monday, April 5, 2010

WXCI Playlist 4-5-10

I don't usually do this, but I'm pretty sure I just spun one of the best radio shifts I've done in a long time, and I wanted to post the playlist in celebration...

7:00
Nirvana "Hairspray Queen"
Nirvana "Serve The Servants"
Happy Birthday "2 Shy"
Japandroids "Art Czars"
The Cure "Friday I'm In Love"
Kris Kross "Warm It Up"
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch "Music For The People"
Devo "Fresh"
Prince "If I Was Your Girlfriend"
Prince "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man"
Prince "U Got The Look"
Nine Inch Nails "March Of The Pigs"
Daniel Johnston "Casper The Friendly Ghost"
MGMT "Flash Delirium"
Trail Of Dead "Relative Ways"

8:00
Kraftwerk "Computer World"
Kraftwerk "Pocket Calculator"
High On Fire "Frost Hammer"
Pantera "Mouth For War"
Deftones "Rocket Skates"
Run DMC "Peter Piper"
Run DMC "It's Tricky"
Run DMC "My Adidas"
Lil Wayne f/ Babyface "Comfortable"
Bel Biv Devoe "Gangsta"
Nirvana "Oh The Guilt"
Nirvana "Turnaround"
Nirvana "Dive (Live)"

9:00
Happy Birthday "Subliminal Message"
Duran Duran "Ordinary World"
Cowboy Junkies "Sweet Jane"
Motorhead "No Voices In The Sky"
The Replacements "Bastards Of Young"
Suicidal Tendencies "Institutionalized"
Beastie Boys "Posse In Effect"
Beastie Boys "Hold It Now, Hit It"

I was not allowed time to play Depeche Mode "I Feel You" or 2Pac "Death Around The Corner" but those will be saved for next week. Taste My Kids encourages listening on Mondays between 7:00 and 9:30 at http://www.wxci.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment