Thursday, April 14, 2011

albums from 2010 that were nice

I didn't get to post this yet...

#20 Japandroids "No Singles"
#19 Liars "Sisterworld"
#18 Various Artists "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" (Movie soundtrack)
#17 Big Boi "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty"
#16 Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
#15 OFWGKTA "Odd Future Present Radical"
#14 Superchunk "Majesty Shredding"
#13 Caribou "Swim"
#12 The Arcade Fire "The Suburbs"
#11 Waka Flocka Flame "Flockaveli"

#10 Robyn "Body Talk"
#9 Happy Birthday "Happy Birthday"
#8 DJ Drama & Pill "1140: The Overdose"
#7 Oneohtrix Point Never "Returnal"
#6 BEAK> "BEAK>" (2009)
#5 Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Before Today"
#4 No Age "Everything In Between"
#3 Tyler The Creator "Bastard"
#2 Merchandise "Strange Songs (In The Dark)"
#1 Earl Sweatshirt "EARL"

And also Big KRIT, Deftones, Sun Araw, Free Energy, Flying Lotus, N*E*R*D, Pet Milk, Broken Water, Crash City Saints, Morning Benders, Wolf Parade, Harlem, MellowHype, Surfer Blood, Male Bonding, and I guess I would even put Nachtmystium in there but really only because I feel like justifying the $18 I spent on the vinyl...

No comments:

Post a Comment