Thursday, September 13, 2012

DMX Kicking Serious Ass

I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his fucking voice. I don't like the shit he talks about. I don't like his face. I don't like the way he walks. Nothing. I don't like his haircut. Let me shut up. Imma stop right there. - http://www.youtube.com/embed/HJsgAY_JALk

It's kinda the same all the time to me personally. It's an annoying sound... I'm kinda feelin' some kinda a way about the fact that you been commissioned, that you been blessed, you've been given the opportunity to do the Aaliyah album yet you don't include anybody that she worked with personally...

How do you disregard what this woman did? What this beautiful angel did and say, 'Oh OK, I'm gonna take it for myself because I'm hot right now and I'm feelin' myself,'" he asked rhetorically. "How do you just go there with it? Your balls ain't that big, son."
- http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1693774/dmx-drake-aaliyah-collaboration.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment