Wednesday, September 15, 2010

jarvis cocker crashes mj worship ceremony (1996)

I'm surprised it took me so long to realize that this has probably been searchable on Youtube for several years... In fact, this was uploaded in April 2009 (on my 29th birthday, strangely enough).. I had only read and heard about the fabled Michael Jackson performance where Jarvis Cocker and another member of Pulp ran onto the stage and danced around for a while. I expected it to be more chaotic, but at least the cameramen were smart enough to follow them for their 30 seconds of glory.

It's actually not a bad MJ performance overall, if you can put up with the immense absurdity of it all... But for those who just wanna get to the good stuff, they enter the stage around 4:40 and are chased out of the picture for good by 5:36...

No comments:

Post a Comment