Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HEY, NICE VIDS 2010: #6 Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce "Telephone"

I just noticed that at some point over the last 24 hours, Youtube started using a different embed code, and the frame looks kinda different now. I tried to change the frame color, but it's not really working for me. Speaking of money, Lady Gaga clips remind me of the type of videos which used to be made by Michael Jackson, Guns N' Roses and Puff Daddy. It's good to know we have a modern equivalent in her, apparently willing to spend thousands of dollars on whatever extravagantly wasteful present she had mailed to Beyonce on her birthday (which might have been an undergarment coated with some type of expensive metal or rocks.. Google it.. I don't feel like remembering.) We need videos like "Telephone." Without excessive rock stars, the world is that much more depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment